Here’s 10 reasons why I hate the film CINTA…
- Reminds me of so many occurences in my life
- I cannot watch it casually with a male friend.
- I have to choose between smiling at the cheesy part between Eizlan and Fasha, or just enjoying her being an eye candy.
- I have to supress my envy when Pierre gets to be hugged multiple times by Amani.
- I got more than what I paid for since the ad says 5 love stories, but instead I got 9 (each character have their own story, except for Eizlan and Fasha’s story.)
- I got to see more public transportations than any other films in Malaysia to date.
- KL in this movie looks so serene, so clear, even the flats looks grand.
- I don’t get to finish my pop corn. Either I was busy “covering up” or was too immersed by the movie.
- This movie makes me cry in public.
- and i cannot cry to the fullest, since I’m in a cinema and I still have some of my male ego left
This is a must watch. I’m lobbying to my family for us to go together, but somehow I need to be strong, so I don’t break down in front of them…huhu