I’m thinking of having my hair cut. You see, I have this thick, wavy (almost being curly) hair. So when it thickens, the scalp receives less moisture, as they’re absorbed by the hairs, thus resulting in dandruffs and oily skin.
I’ve tried to moisurize the scalp using baby oil, and even the famous Minyak Zam-Zam (hey, it rhymes with my name!). It does prevent dry scalp symptoms, but it triggers my face to produce oil as well, and inducing acne, zits and pimples. If only I could sell the oil, I’d be rich!
So I’m contemplating the new style I should try. This new hairstyle should be able to stay in it’s form up untill a month or so, since I’m not in a position to go to a salon every week. Here’s the line of thought I did in front of the mirror:
- Emo Style : Since I’m listening (and screaming loudly in the car) to My Chemical Romance, I thought of trying this hair style. It, however would not last long as my hair is not long and straight. Starch will only hold it for so long and using Super Glue may make the hair too sharp and hurt me everytime I turn my head.
- Carrot Top : Still influenced by My Chemical Romance, but this time it’s not by Gerard Way (vocals) but Ray Toro (guitar). Or maybe it’s the Carrot Top himself whom I’m influenced by. Still, this hairstyle would only worsen my scalp, so no can do.
- Carrot Top 2 : but to increase airflow and moisture to my scalp, I could just tie my hair. However should I need to ride a bus or LRT or a Komuter during it’s peak hours, I would have to rinse my hair in Dettol, since God knows how many passenger’s mouth could be accidentally stuffed with my hair.
- Mohawk : Now, this one may provide proper exposure of my scalp to air and moisture. However, I’m not going to scratch the roof of My using my own hair. Scrap this one too.
- Afro : I’ve been thinking of going afro since I was younger. However, although the headroom in My is spacious enough to fit my hair, the rear view mirror would be blocked entirely, and this is dangerous.
- Edward Scissorhands : I have just watched the movie last friday, and the hairdo was cool! Similar to the afro I could just stow away my belongings in in my hair, and it would never be lost. I wouln’t be suprised if a pirated VCD/DVD peddler comes to you, offerring VCDs/DVDs from his hair. So to support local entertainment industry I disapprove this style.