…bring them to Berjaya Times Square’s Cosmo’s World Theme Park! After three back-to-back rounds of the DNA Mixer your children would be:
- screaming “Mak, tak buat lagi dah!!!” (Mommy, I won’t do it again),
- sufferring concussion due to excessive shaking, or
- immuned to the ride and you’d have to find another creative ways to punish them.
Actulally I have just endured all the rides in the theme park in the ‘Fear Factor:BTS Roller Coaster’ event made by Kaplye. It was also a sort of reunion of UMSKALians. although I was a bit sad of the ratio of those who went through the entire event and those who had to go for ‘some other’ reasons. It’s hard being humans as compared to computers. We do not have any conventions or standards that can be used to ensure compatibility. Sigh.
Well.. people says a picture’s worth a thousand words. And if you’re a photographer a picture may worth a thousand bucks. so here’s the photos from my cute, tiny camera. Enjoy.
- “Oh Fun Fries, kenapalah kau habis…” said Kaplye
- Part of those who came
- The 1st Photo after the 1st ride. Notice the shivering of the cameraman’s hands (Kaplye)…
- …and my hands too!
- Mal’s trying to hold on to her specs while looking cool…
- notice the small kid in the center. Too small for the bar, he was holding for his dear life afterwards, feet flying to the air…
- Na’s happy face before she went (literally) left and right while screaming.
- Couple of the year: Berdiri sama rendah, duduk sama pendek
- Couple of the month: Janggut sama panjang, misai sama pendek
- Na in a critical condition after her third ride.
- Happy faces before the ‘shaky’ ordeal.
- “Maaakk…tak nak buat lagi maaakkk…!“
- The DNA Mixer can really turn you upside down…
- Kap sulking after failing the minimum height for the bumper car
- The calmest face I could muster on a roller coaster.I should try the Mr. Bean’s yawning face next time.
- “Selepas menaiki roller coaster ini, saya lebih ceria dan kulit saya lebih putih!“
- “Selepas menaiki roller coaster ini, berat badan saya berkurang 16kg!“
- Testimony of those who just edured the roller coaster ride.
Mal: Lihat rambut ku, guna siku je.
Ana: Saya masih tidak boleh berhenti ketawa…
Ijoy: wajahku kini lebih manja…
Kap: Roller Coaster ini lebih hebat dari Tongkat Ali!