AF season is back, and so does the American Idol. From the amount of applicants, it seems like there’s a lot of people out there who want to make it big as a celebrity. And with the Reality Show like these they’re coming out of no where, like mushrooms after the rain.
From this lot, we could see the good, the bad, and the ones who shouldn’t even try at all. My bet is they all just to be a celebrity, to be famous, including the freaks. Thanks William Hung for giving us freaks hope…
Apart from the fact that I can’t sing, I can’t dance, and I don’t even look good, I have many other reasons why I don’t want to be famous. Here’s a list of the said reasons:
- I don’t want to be held responsible for inflicting pain on the ears and eyes of my audience.
- I’m a shy person.
- I don’t like to see a candid photo of my self.
- I’m a stalker. So if I’m famous, my cover’s easily blown, and I’ll be stalked instead!
- I can’t pretend to be someone else. One look at me and they’ll know who I am.
- Once I’m a celebrity, being unknown is a novelty, and have to very-very-very careful about my outlooks. Now how tedious will that be!
- Can’t be as crazy as I am right now, unless if I become a comedian.
- I can’t be a comedian because I’m not funny!
- Can’t date more than 1 girl without being paparazzied.
- I would prefer not to have my photo in the papers. Once it goes onto the papers, most of it will go to the trash or recycling plant, some will be used to wrap the nasi lemak, and worse, to be used in a litter box. Imagine a cat shitting onto your smiling face.
See, 10 reasons already. Like the YDP, right?